+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

Arrow Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

Ok so I read an e-mail I got from Ubisoft the other day and turns out the beta for Ghost Recon Future Soldier starts today, April 19th and runs through May 2nd. Its a closed beta from what I understand. If you have a copy of splinter cell conviction you should be good to go. In my e-mail I did receive a three codes for the beta. If I find I don't need them personally, I will give away the beta codes to anyone who is interested. Its first come first serve though so post now or PM me if you want a code. I'll be going by the PM or post time stamp to determine winners.

Bribes will also be accepted......
    Founding Member of TCFK
    --------------------------------
    When asked why EA used footage from the Xbox 360 version of their newest Tiger Woods game to sell the Wii version they replied... the Wii images wouldn't be of "broadcast quality."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    LIE, CHEAT, Steal, AND DRINK... But when you lie, lie to save a friend, when you cheat, cheat death, when you steal, steal a maidens heart, and when you drink, drink with me my friend!!

Default Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta

im heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere
    Dímelo, dímelo todo con tu sonrisa.
    Háblame de tus sueños y tu búsqueda.
    Dibuja el cielo con tus sueños,
    que mi promesa es llevarte a ellos.

Newport and I played two rounds last night. So far, and it's probably because I don't know the game all that well, I am not impressed. It was very glitchy and wasn't fun at all. That said I never was a huge fan of GR's vs. multiplayer and I am sure the campaign and co-op will be fun. There are objectives in the games we played so it wasn't straight deathmatch. Teamwork appears to be essential, which is a good thing.

With more time to learn the controls, unlcock more weapons, gadgets, etc. and how to use them all I am sure I will have a higher opinion of it.
    Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, Dreamcast.
    Yes, I am a Halo whore, what of it?

Shinji - Check your PM messages. You should have a code!

As for my impressions. Its tough because it was pretty damn glitchy/laggy last night. In a game where even a single bullet can kill, having your enemies skipping around and never really knowing if your firing at them or not makes for some frustrating encounters. The game looks very solid, but it definitely isn't winning any awards. The controls seem good, and the gameplay would be great given a stable environment. One of the things that will likely frustrate is that the more you play the better gear you have.... thus a disparity among players from a load out perspective.

I want to play a couple more times before it ends on May 2nd to see if it gets better. Like Luminous said though... I ain't buying it for mp vs, but for the coop campaign. So I should be a happy camper once it finally releases. For those that are getting it mainly for mp vs...... I'd be a bit wary.
    Founding Member of TCFK
    When asked why EA used footage from the Xbox 360 version of their newest Tiger Woods game to sell the Wii version they replied... the Wii images wouldn't be of "broadcast quality."
    LIE, CHEAT, Steal, AND DRINK... But when you lie, lie to save a friend, when you cheat, cheat death, when you steal, steal a maidens heart, and when you drink, drink with me my friend!!

I was in for a bit and I LIKED what I played.

Now, I'm mad, cause I can't get in. When it tries to load the map ... I'll sit there for like a half hour and I have to press the guide button to get out.

It sucks.

I love the mods to your gun though. LvL 2 and my ACR is now a semi auto, has a 3x zoom. If I am a non-Ghost My AK2000 has a 3x zoom, new sidebar that has a sensor on it.

The game is awesome.

I still have a couple codes if anyone is interested!
    Founding Member of TCFK

I've played only 1 round thanks to M2D giving me a code. Its pretty cool. I was amazed how much customization there is for the guns. Not sure how I feel about the cover system and how you can just hold down A and the player will automatically run to that spot. I also don't like the stupid perk people can do that highlights where people are. Maybe its just because its like stupid call of Duty nonsense

I've also had a lot of buggy issues. I am lucky if the game actually starts or loads...

I did like the gun customization, but it is just like COD in that you have to unlock stuff. I will barely touch multi so I am not too concerned about balancing issues. As long as the campaign and co-op is a lot of fun, that is all I care about.

See the thing I like about this game?

Killing the people who think its COD with a cover system.

SO. MUCH. FUN!

HERP A DERP RUN FROM SPAWN TO ACTION ...

Bang!

Replay: OH SNAP! BAD GUY IS HIDING BEHIND A ROCK WALL IN COVER!

RESPAWN IN FIVE ... FOUR ...

I like the slower pace and the fact the entire team needs to talk.

When I get to play a non-glitchy game I will see if I really like it. I appreciate teamwork in games, makes having a good group to play with all that more rewarding.

when you have a great team this game is awesome. When you have two teams that work in sync? It makes the battles chess games. See also go on for a long time.

Shinji - You pick a day you want to play the beta? Let me know and I'll make sure to be there!
    Founding Member of TCFK

......still waiting!!!!! It ends May 2nd so you better find a time in the next few days.
    Founding Member of TCFK

this game looks pretty SWEET

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information